I made up a recipe for lunch from stuff I had in the fridge and freezer. I’ll be honest, it looks kinda gross, but it’s so delicious and filling! Even my 2 year old son loves it! This would also probably be really good as a dip.
5 Days of Food: Cheesy Beef and Broccoli
5 tbl butter
1 lb ground beef
2 c frozen broccoli florets
1/2 c alfredo sauce
2 oz cream cheese
1/4 c shredded cheddar
1 tbl flour (used to thicken)
Salt (to taste)
Italian seasoning (to taste)
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan.
2. Add beef to pan and brown.
3. Add broccoli to beef mixture and stir until broccoli is thawed.
4. Add the Alfredo and the cheeses and mix until the cheeses are melted and fully incorporated into the beef and broccoli mixture.
5. Add the flour and spices to taste.
6. Stir and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts in photo